Sunday 24 November 2013

Great Ormond Street Hospital

My name is Mike Gibbins and my dog is Roxy. Next summer we will be kayaking together around the coast of England. Here is a link from last summer where we kayaked from Bournemouth to Totnes and back. This clip is where we went around Portland Bill. 


We have set what I've been told is an impossible amount to raise of 100,000 for Great Ormond Street Hospital. Now I know that as a group, boat people of whatever type are the most generous, and I'm hoping some of you will kick start my campaign. If you can just spare anything to get it under way it would be greatly appreciated. I will be paying for everything myself so your donations will go in full to Great Ormond Street Hospital.

So everybody please, please, if you can give me and the charity a leg up. The link at the bottom of this post is my just giving page. Thank you for reading this and even if you cannot help financially then please copy and paste my link and publicise it on any websites or Facebook or Twitter. The challenge starts mid April or early May depending on the weather.

Thank you for your help.

Mike and Roxy

Click Here to donate.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please put your name to your comment. Comments without a name may automatically be treated as spam and might not be included.

If you do not wish your comment to be published say so in your comment. If you have a tip or sensitive information you’d prefer to share anonymously, you may do so. I will delete the comment after reading.