Tuesday 27 November 2012

Lucky Last

Over the last few months I have been posting extra items each day to reduce the number in draft. Well there has been a quick flurry of postings today. Just to help clear some of the last of the backlog. It has been an interesting three years. With over 1000 postings made in that period. 

But like all good things there comes a time when it is right to move on. The boating blog has been good fun. It has also been good to read all the comments from many of you. This is the last posting I shall be making on the boating blog as I move on to do other interesting things. 

I hope that you have enjoyed the ride.

My best wishes to one and all.

Regards

Mick

Last.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please put your name to your comment. Comments without a name may automatically be treated as spam and might not be included.

If you do not wish your comment to be published say so in your comment. If you have a tip or sensitive information you’d prefer to share anonymously, you may do so. I will delete the comment after reading.