Tuesday 9 September 2014

Enforcement Logo

Most people know that I enjoy poking fun at CaRT, if I did not poke fun, then I would only end up crying into my beer.  So in the spirit of being a bit more upbeat, I decided to do some fractured motivational posters.  As a kid I had a few motorcycle posters on my bedroom wall. So I decided to hang a few inland waterways posters on my blog wall.

As the recruited numbers of enforcement team members grows. A new SBS (Special Boat Services) team logo has been adopted. Based upon the existing threat posture 'arched back' logo. The new soft touch logo will become instantly recognisable to all boaters. The new team uniform is to be based upon the Milton Keynes parking and clamping unit uniform.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please put your name to your comment. Comments without a name may automatically be treated as spam and might not be included.

If you do not wish your comment to be published say so in your comment. If you have a tip or sensitive information you’d prefer to share anonymously, you may do so. I will delete the comment after reading.