Friday 1 August 2014

Canal Poet Laureate

Most people know that I enjoy poking fun at CaRT, if I did not poke fun, then I would only end up crying into my beer.  So in the spirit of being a bit more upbeat, I decided to do some fractured motivational posters.  As a kid I had a few motorcycle posters on my bedroom wall. So I decided to hang a few inland waterways posters on my blog wall.

Poetry carved into lock gates has spawned its own version of art. Canal art was for many years 'roses and castles' but now the new artist have decided to meet the new challenge. Here we have a new chainsaw graffiti artist tagging his latest work.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please put your name to your comment. Comments without a name may automatically be treated as spam and might not be included.

If you do not wish your comment to be published say so in your comment. If you have a tip or sensitive information you’d prefer to share anonymously, you may do so. I will delete the comment after reading.