Sunday 8 June 2014

Canal Friends

Most people know that I enjoy poking fun at CaRT, if I did not poke fun, then I would only end up crying into my beer.  So in the spirit of being a bit more upbeat, I decided to do some fractured motivational posters.  As a kid I had a few motorcycle posters on my bedroom wall. So I decided to hang a few inland waterways posters on my blog wall.

There are little and some time large surprises in life. Nothing comes as a bigger surprise than when a passing boater has churned up a cadaver from the dark murky depths. This creates a problem as the body has to be recovered and an investigation started by the police. One of the less pleasant experiences of life on the rivers and canals of the inland waterways.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please put your name to your comment. Comments without a name may automatically be treated as spam and might not be included.

If you do not wish your comment to be published say so in your comment. If you have a tip or sensitive information you’d prefer to share anonymously, you may do so. I will delete the comment after reading.