Thursday 7 August 2014

Enjoyment for all.

Most people know that I enjoy poking fun at CaRT, if I did not poke fun, then I would only end up crying into my beer.  So in the spirit of being a bit more upbeat, I decided to do some fractured motivational posters.  As a kid I had a few motorcycle posters on my bedroom wall. So I decided to hang a few inland waterways posters on my blog wall.

The public are being invited to come and enjoy the delights of walking along the canal towpath. With thousands of miles of towpath to enjoy on foot or on a bicycle. The bank side flora consist of important imported species such as Giant Hogweed, Japanese Knotweed and two versions of the Himalayan Balsam. In the water Zander, Mitten crab and Signal crayfish provide food for Mink.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please put your name to your comment. Comments without a name may automatically be treated as spam and might not be included.

If you do not wish your comment to be published say so in your comment. If you have a tip or sensitive information you’d prefer to share anonymously, you may do so. I will delete the comment after reading.