Tuesday 28 July 2015

Nescafe

I woke this morning a bit later than usual. I could not be arsed to wait to make the equivalent cup of percolated coffee - which is the equivalent to a Capstan Full Strength cigarette as a non smoker can get. So it was to be the instant Nescafe original for my first fix of the day. The coffee container had been placed on the kitchen counter top, with the back facing outward. 

Looking closely at the back of the bottle, as I stood in my boxers waiting for the kettle to boil, I noticed that the label on the back said - 'Part of the Nescafe plan is to manage all waste in our UK coffee factories, achieving ZERO waste to landfill.' When I turned the bottle round to make it face the right way it said in bold lettering 50% extra free.

Is it me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please put your name to your comment. Comments without a name may automatically be treated as spam and might not be included.

If you do not wish your comment to be published say so in your comment. If you have a tip or sensitive information you’d prefer to share anonymously, you may do so. I will delete the comment after reading.